01842 754151Email Jonathan
Jonathan qualified in 1989 and since then has succeeded in developing a strong national reputation throughout the country for his work on behalf of healthcare and medical professionals. He has acted for many Dentists, Vets, Osteopaths, Physiotherapists, Chiropractors and Doctors over the past 30 years.
Jonathan is a pragmatic lawyer, whose legal advice is typically offered on the basis of a fixed price quotation, thus reducing financial concerns. Indeed his advice is primarily directed at saving money for his clients, and minimising the risks associated with making costly mistakes.
In particular, the services that Jonathan offers include the following:
- Practice sales and purchases
- Drafting and reviewing partnership, shareholder and associate agreements
- Advising on partners’ and shareholders rights and liabilities
- Advising on the practice premises (including surgery valuations and sale and leasebacks)
- Advising on new partners joining the practice and existing partners retiring
- Providing separate representation services to banks as the banks specialist healthcare advisor.
He also acts for commercial property owners and developers throughout the UK and his current client list includes investment companies, property partnerships and entrepreneurs.
Outside of the office Jonathan enjoys walking holidays, watching Norwich City Football Club and spending as much time as possible on his loved BMW motorbike.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Now that the dust has settled I just wanted to add a short note previous emails.
Thank you so much for all your help, expertise, advice and patience during our purchase of Cedar House.
You were certainly pivotal in ensuring that everything moved forwards at a pace, even when others did not quite have your/our sense of urgency.
I’m sure we couldn’t have done it without you!
” You cannot improve on perfection “. Mrs M Lombardo
“Thank you for your efficiency in progressing the sale this week and for all your work and assistance from the very start”. JB.