01284 755771Email John
Bury St Edmunds
John joined Rudlings in April 2021, adding to our Employment and Litigation teams. John qualified in 2009 and has extensive experience in resolving employment and commercial disputes, as well as other areas of conflict resolution.
John likes to understand his client’s business and priorities, helping to ensure that the best practical outcome is achieved for them.
Based primarily in our Bury St Edmunds office, John is on hand to provide advice to corporate clients and individuals, both locally and nationally.
John is able to offer advice and representation in the following areas:
- Making and responding to Employment Tribunal claims
- Unfair dismissal
- Director and shareholder disputes
- Corporate support and TUPE advice
- Settlement agreements
- Commercial disputes
- Contested debt claims
- Construction disputes
- Partnership disputes
- Landlord and tenant
- TOLATA claims
- Probate and will disputes, removal of executors
- Claims in the High Court and Court of Appeal