01842 754151Email Clare
Clare qualified in 2011 and specialises in employment law. She advises employers and employees in all aspects of the employment relationship.
As well as her own client base of businesses and individuals Clare works closely with the commercial team providing valuable advice to clients as to the employment aspects of their transaction as well as being a member of the firm’s healthcare professionals team.
Clare’s practice area includes:
- Bringing and defending claims in the employment tribunal
- Drafting employment contracts, policies, procedures and staff/employee handbooks
- Advising on all aspects of disciplinary, capability and grievance procedures
- Devising exit strategies and negotiating settlements
- Advising employees on the terms and effects of Settlement Agreements
- Drafting and negotiating Settlement Agreements on behalf of the employer
- Maternity/paternity/adoption and surrogacy rights
- Flexible working requests
Clare is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association.
Clare joined the firm in 2017, having previously practised in Cambridge and London where her caseload was a mix of commercial litigation, general litigation and employment law.