Legal Secretary – Private Client – Brandon
Rudlings Solicitors LLP are actively seeking a Legal Secretary, to be based in our Brandon office working in the Private client team.
Rudlings are a well-established Law firm who have been providing expert advice for over 90 years. All of our teams work closely together, sharing ideas and challenging current thinking – pushing the boundaries to deliver an excellent legal service. Our service is founded on strong and long-lasting relationships with our clients that are built on confidence, and our clients return to us as their ‘trusted advisor’ time and time again throughout their lives.
“At Rudlings Solicitors, we do not only strive to do things right but to do the right thing”
As a Legal Secretary in the Private Client team, you will be working alongside the Head of Department. Previous experience in Private Client is preferred but not essential.
The Role will include;
- Supporting the Head of Department in all aspects of their day-to day workload by providing excellent administrative support.
- Dealing with post, filing, file opening/closures, and keeping the file up to date on our case management system.
- Preparing draft documents, invoices, and correspondence.
- Dealing with client queries wherever possible, assisting the team with taking and making telephone calls, as well as with Counsel and the Courts.
- Support Fee earners to progress all matters proactively.
We welcome applications from legal secretaries who are driven to deliver superior client service, actively inspire confidence in clients and colleagues at the highest level and are able to develop lasting professional and personal relationships.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage workload with minimal supervision
- Organisational skills with impeccable attention to detail
- Outstanding client care skills along with providing regular client updates
- The ability to work as part of a team
- A positive, can-do attitude in a pressurised environment
We offer a competitive salary, dependent upon the level of experience and ability.
Other benefits include:
- 28 days Annual Leave per annum (including Bank Holidays) with additional days for continuous service years.
- Additional days Annual Leave for the Christmas / New Year office closure
- Private healthcare scheme
- Critical Illness cover
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme after qualifying period of 3 months in our employment
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Referral incentive scheme for all staff
- Employee discount on legal services
Please send your C.V. to the Practice Manager, Kaylie Watts on firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunities: We are an equal opportunities employer, recruiting individuals on their suitability for the role, qualifications, and experience. We welcome applications from all communities and backgrounds.