Family Solicitor/Legal Executive
Rudlings Solicitors LLP are actively seeking an established Family Lawyer, with more than 3 years PQE, to be based in one of our four offices in Suffolk and Norfolk.
The Firm: Rudlings are a well-established Law firm who have been providing expert advice for over 90 years. All of our teams work closely together, sharing ideas and challenging current thinking – pushing the boundaries to deliver an excellent legal service. Our service is founded on strong and long-lasting relationships with our clients that are built on confidence, and our clients return to us as their ‘trusted advisor’ time and time again throughout their lives.
“At Rudlings Solicitors, we do not only strive to do things right but to do the right thing”
The Role: – You will have the ability to manage your varied own caseload of private family law matters. You will be dealing with including
- Divorce, dissolution of civil partnerships and separation.
- Financial and property settlements
- Arrangements for children
- Pre-nuptial and cohabitation agreements
- Other family and matrimonial matters
We welcome applications from qualified lawyers who are driven to deliver superior client service, actively inspire confidence in clients and colleagues at the highest level and are able to develop lasting professional and personal relationships.
The successful candidate will have an excellent knowledge of Family Law as well as:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage workload with minimal supervision
- Organisational skills with impeccable attention to detail
- Outstanding client care skills along with providing regular client updates
- The ability to work as part of a team
- A positive, can-do attitude in a pressurised environment
- In a busy team it is imperative that you are result orientated
We offer a competitive salary, dependent upon the level of experience and ability.
Other benefits include:
- Hybrid working scheme
- 33 days Annual Leave per annum (including Bank Holidays)
- Additional days Annual Leave for the Christmas / New Year office closure
- Private healthcare scheme
- Critical Illness cover
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme after qualifying period of 3 months in our employment
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Referral incentive scheme for all staff
- Employee discount on legal services
Please send your C.V. to the HR Manager; firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunities: We are an equal opportunities employer, recruiting individuals on their suitability for the role, qualifications, and experience. We welcome applications from all communities and backgrounds.