Conveyancing Paralegal/Assistant – Norwich
Rudlings Solicitors LLP are actively seeking a Conveyancing Paralegal, with more than 2 years’ experience, to be based in our new Norwich office. This would be ideal for a Paralegal who is actively seeking a Training Contract or looking for further qualifications (CILEX OR CLC)
The Firm: Rudlings are a well-established Law firm who have been providing expert advice for over 90 years. All of our teams work closely together, sharing ideas and challenging current thinking – pushing the boundaries to deliver an excellent legal service. Our service is founded on strong and long-lasting relationships with our clients that are built on confidence, and our clients return to us as their ‘trusted advisor’ time and time again throughout their lives.
“At Rudlings Solicitors, we do not only strive to do things right but to do the right thing”
The Role: – Reporting into the Fee Earner, you will be expected to provide support and assist them with managing a full case load and matters including-
- Basic knowledge of the entire Conveyancing process to include post completion work and be familiar with the roles of support teams such and Accounts in the process.
- Attend to any office administration requested such as dealing with post, filing, file closures and distributing faxes.
- Prepare draft contract packages, all searches, exchange, and completion letters.
- To support Fee earners to progress transactions proactively with all key stakeholders in the process.
- Deal with client queries wherever possible assisting the team with taking and making telephone calls.
- Competently draft non-standard non-technical correspondence.
We welcome applications from anyone with conveyancing experience and are driven to deliver superior client service, work to inspire confidence in clients and colleagues at the highest level and are able to develop lasting professional and personal relationships.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage workload with minimal supervision
- Organisational skills with impeccable attention to detail
- Outstanding client care skills along with providing regular client updates
- The ability to work as part of a team
- A positive, can-do attitude in a pressurised environment
- In a busy team it is imperative that you are result orientated
We offer a competitive salary, dependent upon the level of experience and ability.
Other benefits include:
- 28 days Annual Leave per annum (including Bank Holidays) with additional days for continuous service years.
- Additional days Annual Leave for the Christmas / New Year office closure
- Private healthcare scheme
- Critical Illness cover
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme after qualifying period of 3 months in our employment
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Referral incentive scheme for all staff
- Employee discount on legal services
Please send your C.V. to the HR Manager; firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunities: We are an equal opportunities employer, recruiting individuals on their suitability for the role, qualifications, and experience. We welcome applications from all communities and backgrounds.