Pick an office you would prefer to work with:
request a call back
You will receive a call back from your chosen department within the next 24hrs, week days between 9am & 5pm.
If your enquiry is more urgent please call one of our offices.
Rudlings Wakelam is staffed by highly experienced residential conveyancers who aim to provide a thoroughly professional, friendly and personal service. We have experience of all types of UK Property.
Our aim is to use every effort to make the process of buying and selling your property as stress-free as possible. Many of our new clients are referred to us by our existing clients.
This is not an exhaustive list; but as well as buying and selling a property, we can help you with:
- Co-habitation and Co-ownership agreements
- Buying your Freehold
- Renting a property
- Buying or selling a property at auction
- Deadlines and “Contract Races”
- Land Registration and HM Land Registry Issues
- Boundaries and Boundary Disputes
- First registration
- Lost Deeds
- Option Agreements
Rudlings Wakelam provides advice to clients in the following areas:
- The ownership, management and maximisation of their estate and land assets.
- Buying and selling of rural and residential properties
- The granting of leases and farm business tenancies
- Agricultural and property disputes
- Easements for the benefit of agricultural properties
- First registration of Title to Agricultural Land
- Rights of way and access to land