Conveyancing and Property
Rudlings Wakelam is staffed by highly experienced residential conveyancers who aim to provide a thoroughly professional, friendly and personal service. We have experience of all types of UK Property.
Our aim is to use every effort to make the process of buying and selling your property as stress-free as possible.
SPECIAL OFFER - Make your Will within 30 days of completing your Conveyance and we will give you 10% off the cost of your Will. Simply click this link then download and print our voucher.
This is not an exhaustive list; but as well as buying and selling a property, we can help you with:-
- Co-habitation and Co-ownership agreements
- Buying your Freehold
- Extending your Lease
- Renting a property
- Buying or selling a property at auction
- Deadlines and "Contract Races"
- Land Registration and HM Land Registry Issues
- Boundaries and Boundary Disputes
- First registration
- Lost Deeds
- Option Agreements
Many of our new clients are referred to us by our existing clients.
Rudlings Wakelam provides advice to clients in the following areas:
- The ownership, management and maximisation of their estate and land assets.
- Buying and selling of rural and residential properties
- The granting of leases and farm business tenancies
- Agricultural and property disputes
- Easements for the benefit of agricultural properties
- First registration of Title to Agricultural Land
- Rights of way and access to land
We are finding an increased interest on the part of landowners who are looking to enter into clawback or overage agreements by which the Seller of the land can retain an interest in futre upliftsun the value of the land once they sell it.
"Fiona Ashmead and her team provided me with an outstanding service and went above and beyond my expectations. Because of Fiona's determination the issues with the ground rent on my new property were resolved promptly."