Clare joined Rudlings Wakelam in April 2017, having previously practised in Cambridge and London. Specialising in employment law, Clare acts for employers and employees in all employment matters.
Her practice area includes:
- Drafting employment contracts, policies, procedures and staff/employee handbooks
- Advising on disciplinary, capability and grievance procedures
- Bringing and defending claims in the Employment Tribunal
- Settlement negotiations
- Drafting and advising on settlement agreements
- Advising on all forms of dismissal including redundancy
- Discrimination claims
- Maternity/paternity/adoption and surrogacy rights
- Flexible working requests
Clare is a member of The Employment Lawyers Association.
Clare works out of our Thetford, Bury St Edmunds and Brandon offices.
Former clients have described Clare’s approach as professional and caring.
In her spare time Clare enjoys gardening, walking and visits to the theatre