Rudlings Wakelam provides specialist advice to businesses in the following areas:
- The acquisition and disposal of freehold and leasehold commercial property
- Negotiating and drafting terms of commercial leases (including offices, flats, shops, and licensed premises)
- The formation of Limited Companies and Limited Liability Partnerships
- Shareholders Agreements and partnership agreements
- Commercial Agreements including distribution, manufacturing and agency agreements
- Acquisition and disposal of private companies and businesses
- Estate Developments both commercial and residential
- Licensing Applications
We have considerable experience in assisting a wide range of corporate, private and charity clients in connection with their commercial property work.
Our commercial team is focused on meeting your needs and delivering outstanding service. We adapt our approach and documentation to suit your business and, most importantly, to achieve your commercial aims.